Arctic Ice Worm turns Early (and maybe the Media)
The Bullets as presented in Principia-Scientific by Paul Homewood:
- The ice has been regrowing remarkably rapidly for the last week
- This is 22% greater than in 2012
- We may be seeing one of the fastest September growths on record.
- A link to the Article and Data is here: Arctic Ice Growing Rapidly
- And here : Polar Temperatures Start to Plunge
- And here: Arctic Ice Extent Recovering at Record Pace
- And here: Ice Growing at both Poles
- And here: Even Faster
- And now here: The Main Stream media (Telegraph) begins to wake up
The Extent of the Arctic Is actually up to 4 Wadhams +*, whereas the “Settled Science” folks had it projected to be reduced to 1 Wadham* already.
*(In the true spirit of The Far Side, you’ll have to research the Wadham your own. Suffice to say, some folks have a wonderful sense of humor). Hint Here